Thursday 1 May 2014

May Is National Video Game History Month, So Here's What I Have Planned

Written By: Tyler

In January I started a monthly segment in which I take something that the month commemorates and I relate it to video games. For example, this month is National Pet Month and I was originally going to write an article about my favourite video game pets... but then I was on Gamespot and they designated May as National Video Game History Month.

I may still do an article about my favourite pets at some point in the month, but with this knowledge I've decided to ride the coattails of Gamespot, since this is a video game blog and I can't really think of something more important than a month dedicated to video games (whereas I dedicate my entire sad, pathetic life to them).

So this is just a quick post to tell any of my readers what I have planned. If you're one of the five people who know that Gamespot exists then you'll notice that what I have planned isn't really that different, and in fact it's less work because unlike them, I am not doing something every day. They are basically doing an article each day that commemorates retro games/systems, and I'll be doing write-ups on that same thing, only it won't be every day, because there's one of me and I don't get paid. What this means though, is that you can expect to have more content for the next month, so make sure to tune in.

No comments:

Post a Comment