Wednesday 13 November 2013

On The Gamely Episode 1 - We Talk Mostly About Next-Gen Consoles

Written By: Tyler Selig

Hey, listen... Have you ever wanted to watch me and someone else discuss video games for an hour and twelve minutes? Probably not, and I admit the video is probably too long, but c'mon, it's the premiere episode of On The Gamely -- a show where we talk about mostly current issues in video games but will occasionally wax philosophic on other video game related matters.

I can't promise other episodes will be shorter, and at some point I wouldn't mind having a brief theme song to bring us in, but this is what we had to work with.

Let me know what you think! Post in the comments below or in the Youtube comments or come to my house.

Since Blogger is saying it can't find my video to embed it... I guess just click on this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_m-VScMQ14


No comments:

Post a Comment